
I have so many pictures to put on here, but before I get caught up I must make a little note about Mother Nature's strange behavior this week. On Wednesday, we had ourselves an earthquake here in Ottawa. The ground was rocking pretty good. Len was at work, the big kids were at recess at school, and the little kids and I were driving. I decided to not get on the freeway and took the long way home instead. I remember visiting San Francisco in '91 and seeing the collapsed on and off ramps, from the big quake in '89- so frickin' scary!
So then yesterday, we get some rain. Like flash flood rain! I'm glad we live up the hill from the river.
I don't know what to expect today, a tornado or a volcano erupting nearby?
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment