Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Year End Clearance

Here's another preview of what we did during the last 2 weeks of school. I'll elaborate more on each event later.
We went to watch the kids act out 2 Robert Munsch stories. Noe starred as the title character in "Mortimer" while Kaleb was the narrator for "Stephanie's Ponytail." They did a great job!

Father's Day Ties.
For the last day of school the kids got to wear their pajamas to school and they had a yummy continental breakfast party.

They came home that day with these funny "disguise" glasses. Teague's such a good sport!


Hair today...
...gone tomorrow! Noe chopped 15 inches off of her hair to donate to Angel Hair. We buzzed Kaleb and Gavin's hair off too!

Gavin has finally developed a taste for Dr. Seuss and fell asleep with Green Eggs and Ham.
Hooray! Now it's summer vacation and we're ready for some fun!

1 comment:

suzi said...

Noe looks adorable with her new hair cut. I just cut Izzie's. It's so cute. Tell her I love it.