Monday, October 18, 2010

3rd Anniversary Giveaway


Saturday was my 3rd anniversary to blogging. Whoosh! Time sure flies when you're having fun! I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween giveaway, but then I thought time might be too short for that. And with Canadian and American Thanksgivings being a month apart, that's out too. So, I will give away a cute little Christmas decoration to celebrate being 3. Leave me a comment to enter and I will choose the winner next Monday the 25th (2 months before Christmas!) Let the games begin!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

<3 i'm already a winner for knowing you. (but a prise would be fun too) :P

Lincoln Cannon said...

lucky seven

M Reil said...

PICK ME xP

Nicole said...

I think we started our blog sometime in 2007 too! I think it was the big blog year. :) Fun idea to do a giveaway. You are always so crafty and cute!

Vatcher Family said...

LOL You are so cute with your give aways!

Vatcher Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

Jen, you're so fun and cute!