Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pale September

September whizzed by in a blur. Here's a few of the things that kept us busy:


Pioneer Corn Roast


Man's Camp


Primary Presentation- my favorite Sunday of the year. My heart beamed as I watched Kaleb, Noe, AND Gavin give their parts. "I know that my Savior loves me!"


Kaleb is SO excited to be a Wolf Cub!


Noe's found a new favorite spot to read- on the stairs under the window.


Gavin loves his Jolly Phonics class each week. Spider starts with "S".


Teague is a little monkey who loves to jump on the bed!


I found Charlotte's Web- so beautiful!


We've had SO MUCH rain that our front lawn sprouted a mushroom forest. I didn't find any Smurfs though- darn!


School Picture day.


How are these two in third grade already?


We finally finished shooting for our Stake Film Festival. We have 3 music videos that rock! "Elder" set to Beyonce's "Halo," "We Are Mormon Girls" set to Katy Perry's "California Gurls," and "I Had A Vision" set to the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling." Can't wait to see the finished movie!
*This month we also worked on getting our basement organized once and for all and I finally finished unpacking our last 10 boxes. Now this weekend we're hoping to get our bedroom painted. There's never a dull moment around here- geesh!

No comments: