Yep, that's what I am. Well, I need to get my hair weaved again soon since I'm really a brunette, but I'm worried this dizziness is here to stay (I really hope not!). Last Friday to Thursday was one of the worst weeks of my life. Every time I moved my head the whole room would spin out of control. However, this past Friday I started feeling much better. The dizziness is still here, but it's manageable. In fact, I'm taking 5 kinds of pills (multiple times a day) to help manage it all. Too bad I have to deal with side effect headaches, but I'd rather have a headache than be dizzy. First the doctor put me on Serc to help with the vertigo, and Gravol to help with the nausea. After my blood work came back he put me on Iron supplements (3 times a day- sheesh!), that I get to take with Vitamin C (it's like candy) for at least the next 3 months when I'll do blood work again. I'm also on Vitex to help regulate my cycles. Being a girl is so fun!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment