Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Craftin'


I made this "Jingle All the Way" picture with little jingle bells inside at our Ward's Super Saturday. I think it turned out super cute!


These are "mug" cakes, not "cup" cakes- tee hee. I got this recipe also from our Super Saturday and made them for teacher and bus driver gifts. Leave a comment if you'd like the recipe and I'll post it.


I made "24 Days of Christmas" books for my parents. My mom shared hers with her Relief Society sisters and 70 sisters wanted a copy, yippee!





I L.O.V.E. kindergarten Christmas ornaments with photos. Gavin made his first one with a cute penguin frame and another playdough snowman ornament- two cute!





Kaleb made this cute snowman and snowflake.





Noe made this pretty glass ornament with ribbon and a Hershey's Kissletoe ball. Unfortunately, the ball got broken (and then eaten) before I got a picture of it.





But if you'd like to make one yourself, this is what it looked like.






Christmas craftin' is one of our favorite traditions!

No comments: