Ken and Janalyn invited us over for a wonderful New Year's Eve party. The kids had a great time spending the evening with cousins, and Len & I enjoyed the grown-up company as well!
All the kids joined in for Just Dance 3. I think they danced to every song! We also played a super fun card game- Nertz, jumped on the trampoline, watched the ball drop in downtown Vegas (via TV), watched fireworks from a nearby hotel from their balcony,...
...and ate really well! Ken and Janalyn put on a fabulous spread for dinner and we had lots of (my favorite) pie for dessert.

At midnight I got to share a smooch with my favorite guy too!
At midnight I got to share a smooch with my favorite guy too!
Thanks so much Ken, Janalyn, and Kevin we had a great night with you!
Delyna, Steve & Suzette and fam, we sure missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment