Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Marvels of God and Man


My dad, step-mom, and 2 nephews were able to travel down from Idaho to visit with us in Vegas. Since my dad was the only one who had been here before we wanted to take everyone to do some site-seeing. We drown out to Lake Mead to see some modern marvels of mankind- Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge.



I am grateful for those who worked and died to build the bridge and my hometown.

We also had to go to the most beautiful site in the city- the Las Vegas LDS Temple. "Holiness to the Lord- The House of the Lord."

There was a sweet Nativity scene still set up.

My friend's Stake President told the parents in his stake to take their children to the temples and have them touch them. These kids were eager to do so!

"I love to see the Temple. I'm going there someday." I hope all 5 of those kids in the above picture (and the 2 that were sleeping in the car- Gavin & Hiram) all go to the Temple someday!

No comments: