3? No.
6? No.
100? Yes please!!!
My middle name is Lynn, but I'm thinking of changing it to Lindor. In honor of Lindt's Lindor Truffles. I so adore them! I had to take Kaleb to another appointment at CHEO and afterwards I decided it was time for me to visit the enchanted world of a Lindt boutique. It just happened to be the day before Valentine's Day and they just happened to be having a sale of 100 truffles for only $30 (over 50% off). Kaleb convinced me that we needed the splurge! We grabbed handfuls of milk, dark, extra dark, white, stracciatella (AKA cookies & cream), hazelnut, irish cream, and the special holiday ones that have a milk chocolate shell with a white chocolate center. We passed on the coffee ones, but I was so bummed that they didn't have any peanut butter, coconut, caramel, mint, dark peppermint, orange, raspberry, almond, vanilla, or cinnamon ones. If any of you find those flavors somewhere, please Please PLEASE let me know where so I can got get them!!
For those of you that are not fans of chocolate (mom) you really need to try these, you will change your mind! Lindt knows what they are doing. They're Swiss, they've been around since 1845, and they have 4 subsidiaries, one of which is Ghirardelli, go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment