Ottawa is a great city when it comes to parks and pools! However, with only 2 months of summer and 6 months of winter all of the pools are indoor. It makes sense, but in the summer we want to be out in the sunshine! Luckily for us, we live only 2 minutes from the beach. (Of course, I wish it was a beach on the ocean, but we're content with our beach on the river.)
We spend many hours here. I rest with my feet up, the kids play in the sand and water, and Ali has even taken great naps while at the beach.
"Take a picture of my silly face, Mom!"
The sandcastle engineer, just like his dad.
Let's build a waterfall.
Little Miss woke up from her nap.
Swimsuit time!
So fun to have a sister.
Ali enjoyed taking a dip...
...but she liked playing in the sand too (and eating it!).
Siblings make great friends.
I love these little beach bums so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment