Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Due Date

Today is Macy's due date, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from each day of her life so far!

January 22nd:
Happy Birthday Macy!

January 23rd:
 Skin-to-skin snuggles with Mom.

January 24th:
Out of hospital clothes and into her own.

January 25th: 
Long day at CHEO- 4 hours!  Her first post-womb echocardiogram, that lasted for 2 1/2 hours!!

January 26th:
Macy's from the future!  Receiving phototherapy to lower her bilirubin levels.

January 27th: 
Macy finally got to meet her family.  Ali loves being a big sister and Macy sure loves her!

January 28th: 
First time we saw her with her binky.

January 29th:
One week birthday snuggles with Mommy.

January 30th:
 Macy did not like her bath (after her super poop!), but I think it was because the water we were given was so cold!

January 31st:
 I have seen this face before!  She is definitely a "Reil" baby!

February 1st:
 Peek-a-boo, I see you!

February 2nd:
 Macy loving her snuggles with Daddy.

February 3rd:
 She's just a little bird drinking her bottle (that feels like a pencil in my hand).

February 4th:
 First picture with Mommy and Daddy!
(Can't wait to get one with all 9 of us!)

February 5th:
Snuggling this girl is one of my favorite things to do!

February 6th:
Macy got to meet her Auntie Jackie today!

Macy was only in the NICU for 2 more days, so I'll add a picture from each of those days as well.
February 7th:
Macy had to go back on oxygen today.

February 8th:
Macy's last day in the NICU.  We're so glad we got to bring her home!

"If God wants to bring about change, or wants a great work done in the world, or a great wrong righted, then He has a helpless baby born in the simple home of some obscure mother.  And then God puts the idea into the mother's heart and she puts it into the baby's mind and then God waits.  The greatest forces in the world are babies." ~Charles L. Wallis

No comments: