Monday, February 26, 2018

Macy's Homecoming!

Macy finally got to come home from the hospital!!

Her cheeks are so chubby...

but she's still a tiny girl.  Her carseat seems to swallow her up!

 The miracle for me, is that she is finally wireless!

 I made cupcakes to celebrate!

 I love getting to snuggle my girl whenever I want to now!

 All of her siblings are so excited to have her home!  Ali and Hiram think she is a little doll to play with.

Teague and Gavin think she's pretty fun to play with too.  (Look at Teague's tongue, ha!)


Macy also likes being at home with her family!
Of course, she's also gotten lots of snuggles with her Daddy and big brother and sister Kaleb and Noé.  I just haven't gotten pictures of that yet.

Got a picture of Macy and Kaleb (or as Ali calls him Kalove!).

And here's one of her with Noé.

And finally one of her snuggling with Daddy.

We all love her so much!

No comments: