It's our third "first" day of school! This time it's the Catholic board for the win. The Public board wanted to give them zero credit for their semester in the States, while the Catholic board gave them full credit and they are starting the first day of the second semester just like all of their peers. They are such great helpers in our family, and such great friends to me. I will miss not having them around during the day, but this is so good for them to get back to regular life!
My handsome boy! I hope he gets lots of opportunities to develop his musical talents this semester!
My beautiful girl! I hope she can continue dancing this semester!
These two are lucky to have each other (even if they don't always think so)! Seriously, I think everyone should have a twin!
Kaleb's only about 9 nine inches taller than Noé!
No comments:
Post a Comment