Tuesday, April 3, 2018

1st time at church

The last time I went to church was Christmas Eve.  I really wanted to go again on Easter Eve (what I'm calling the week before Easter as we had General Conference on Easter Sunday) as Noé would be speaking in Sacrament meeting (and I'm still sad that I missed hearing Kaleb speak back in January).  Macy had an appointment with her cardiologist  that week, so I asked her what she thought.  She gave us the green light, but reminded me not to let anyone sneeze on her ;). 

Macy has received so many lovely gifts from our dear friends and family.  This beautiful dress was one of those gifts.

She also got this sweater to go with it (which she'll probably wear for weeks to come still)...

... and these adorable bunny ears and bunny slippers.  Unfortunately, her feet are too little for the bunny shoes still.  You can tell Macy was not impressed that she couldn't wear them!

She was a little angel in church and she received so much love from everyone!

No comments: