Saturday, January 19, 2019

Macy @ 6 months

At 6 months old, our Macy has learned a new trick- she can fold herself completely in half!  This new position gives her great access to eat her toes.  She's also began eating solids.  She is fascinated with her hands and can grab things with both of them.  She has the sweetest, softest laugh and likes to chat lots.  She tries so hard to hold her head up (she'll get there!), and has the best smiles.  Loud sounds scare her, and she will cry the most heartbreaking cry when she's afraid.  I can almost read her thoughts...

"Hi Friend!  It's good to see you again."

"Ooh, I like your red bow."

"Seriously, does that bow taste any good?"

"I like to snuggle with you."

"My mom wants to smooch my little lips."

"Um, guess what?"

"You love me."
Yes, I do love you Macy!

Thank you Macy for coming to our family!  We love you so much!

No comments: