I am so grateful that I have the privilege to worship God as my conscience dictates. I greatly admire all of my family members and friends that worship God as their conscience dictates, regardless of what faith they practice.
As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I believe we have a prophet of God living on the earth today, Russell M. Nelson. Click HERE for some words he shared recently about Jesus Christ's Second Coming that touched me. I share my testimony here not to offend anyone, or to appear self-righteous, but because I love my God and my fellow man. And as President Nelson says, "It is our charge—it is our privilege—to help prepare the world for that day (the Lord's Second Coming)." I can't invite you to church right now, as all of our buildings are temporarily closed to stop the spread of the corona virus, but I am happy to chat any time if you are interested to learn more about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment