Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Patriotic Crepes

We were originally supposed to be celebrating Canada Day with our friends camping.  We were also invited to another friend's cottage, another friend's ranch, there were activities at Petrie Island, Downtown always has festivities, and the Mandarin where Noé worked was offering a free meal to all Canadians (sure we'd have to pay for me, but everyone else would have been free), and we had wanted to watch the fireworks.

However, with our sweet Macy having a seizure the day before we opted to stay home and let her rest.

Isn't she sweet!

We wanted to do a little something to recognize the day though, so we made crepes with red and white (strawberries and whip cream).  They were delicious!

I always love when we can head down to the States for the 4th of July, but this year it was just a regular day.  We decided to make crepes again this time with red, white, and blue (go blueberries!).

Berries, whip cream, and crepes is a great trio!
So is red, white, and blue!
Now I'm thinking about blue, white, and red and how I hope to live in France someday :).

I also must mention that on July 3rd, Kaleb and Noé both had their wisdom teeth removed.  I didn't take any pictures of them, but I sure wish I had taken videos- they were hilarious coming off the drugs.  They vegged watching Stranger Things 1 & 2 getting ready for us to start season 3 on the 4th of July and ate mashed potatoes and ice cream for every meal.

No comments: