Ontario has a civic holiday the 1st Monday of August, and it always coincides nicely with my birthday- this year it was the day after. Kaleb and Noé convinced us that we should go to Calypso, just the two of us and they would watch the little kids for us. I felt guilty leaving the kiddos behind (although we had already planned to take the whole fam later in the month, and we did do this!), but I'm so glad we did it. It was so fun just being on a date with my honey. We had a blast too, we rode every ride!
We always take the back roads whenever we can, and we like to take a different way home if possible. On this trip we found the town of Leonard, Ontario. I think we should move, I bet they'd let Leonard be the mayor, ha!
As I mentioned before, we are huge Stranger Things fans. I was so excited for all of us to go to Baskin-Robbins to have some USS Butterscotch sundaes. I was so disappointed though, they were just regular banana splits and looked nothing like the advertisement. Oh well, they still tasted good!
We had the kids pair up to share since they were so big.
I shared with Macy too.
Happy Birthday to Me!


No comments:
Post a Comment