Thursday, September 16, 2021

Day 3- Aviation Museum

On Monday, we visited the Canada Aviation and Space Museum.

I have flown countless times in my life, but I hope I never fly upside down!

I'd love to go for another hot air balloon ride though.




I love the wooden propeller.

Check out this cool camouflaged paint job. 

Hey, let's build an airplane in our back yard.  Okay!

It would be cool to have wings.

Thunderbirds!

When I was 10 I had an astronaut Cabbage Patch Kid and really wanted to be an astronaut myself.  I still remember the heartbreaking day the Challenger spaceship blew up.

I would still rather rocket into space than hang glide though.  That is way more terrifying to me.

Isn't this helicopter cute?

I swear it has eyes, a nose, and mouth, and is just waiting to be made into a cartoon.

Macy got tuckered out, but had a nice nap with Daddy's head as her pillow.
Will someone please invent teleporting next?

No comments: