On Tuesday, we visited the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. It's a working farm in the middle of the city.
I loved all the new and old buildings.
Kaleb said he wanted to be a farmer until he remembered how badly animals smell, ha ha!
The animals all get outside time, but have cozy homes inside the various barns.
Macy was chagrined that Daddy didn't see the sign to not pet the animals, whoops. Florence the donkey didn't mind though.
Ali and I liked these active sheep...
...and their great curls!
This horse was huge!
This alpaca was tiny.
You know I love roosters.
Sweet little lamb.
I can't remember what type of bird she was, but I love her name, Jessica Fletcher!
Check out the piglet in the middle, just stretching out and resting.
Cute baby cow. I love the black and white spots and pink nose.
We may not be farmers, but are so grateful for them!
And the lovely food they raise for us to eat.
Fruits and veggies...
Meat and fish...
Grains and cereals...
And of course, sweets and treats!
(Do you spy the box from Junior's Cheesecake?)
I actually do dream of us living on an orchard and raising honey bees when we retire. We could have a cute bed & breakfast open on the weekends with a darling gift shop. I want to call it Bumble and Honey. Will you come and stay with us?
No comments:
Post a Comment