Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Christmas Day

Christmas Day- the best day of the year!

The gifts are fun, but they are just a reminder of the best gift, Jesus Christ, the son of God!

My family is the best gift I have ever been blessed with,
but we were sure missing Kaleb!


Len's big gift were these cool scriptures.

I'll share my gifts below.

Of course, Macy didn't want to cooperate for pictures.

She got this cool flower building set.


Ali got a rainbow of Lego!


Hiram got more Super Mario Lego.


Teague got Pokemon Lego.


Gavin got Star Wars Lego.


Noé got fancy manicure stuff.

Did I mention we miss Kaleb?

His stocking was empty, but we sent him a care package!

Santa stuffed the kids' stockings with oranges, body puffs, toothbrushes, chocolate turtles, DVDs, pop-its, Shopkins, the girls- princess dolls & ice cream dolls, the boys- Pokemon cards & Pokemon balls, but my favorite are these darling Li'l Woodzees.  They also got spoiled with new clothes and books.  So they all got something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read!

Len wanted to take a picture of me with my new Snow White headband to use when I wash my face, ha ha!

We also got lovely gifts from friends and family.

My friend, Gerly, gave me this lovely gift that she and 6 of our friends made.  (There were also cookies, but they were eaten before I took the picture.)  I felt so special!

Rhonda, Mary, Gerly, Niki, Catherine, Julia, and Brianna are the amazing Secret Santas!

My mom got me this darling ornament when we were in Hawaii.

That led me to buy this cute gingerbread family.

You may have noticed that the ornament and gingerbread family have one more person than our family actually has.  That's because I still would love to have Sasha join our family.  Failed IVF attempts, failed adoption attempts, a failed pregnancy with twins, should make me lose hope.  However, I'm still hoping- hoping somehow, someway we'll have another daughter.

We have avoided the Elf of the Shelf, but Macy's preschool teachers gifted us with one.

Ali was beyond thrilled!
We named him Throckmorton Jingles, and he will start visiting us next year.

That night we went to the Montminy's for dinner and more carol singing!

On Boxing Day, we went to church, then had the Montminy family over to our house for dinner.

And of course, dessert!

As usual, Christmas was amazing.  I'm so grateful to celebrate this wonderful day, season, and life following Jesus Christ!

No comments: