I love Christmas! So of course, I love to decorate our home as much as I can to prepare for our favorite holiday. I have collected many ornaments, Santa Clauses, and Nativities over the years. Here's a sampling of some of my favorites.
The above tree is our "traditional" one from 2019.
This tree is our "candyland" one from 2020.
Here is our "winter wonderland" one from 2021, minus the Hallmark ornaments we added later.
I must say how much I love Dollarama! I got the pearl snowflakes, as well as the clear balls with white embossing there. I think they're so pretty and at a price I'm happy to pay.
Our Hallmark ornament for the year. I was really sad that I miscarried twins earlier in the year. This ornament brings me joy thinking that my cup truly runneth over with all of my blessings!
Hiram's teacher gave him this cute gingi-man.
He also made this tin soldier...
...and this cute toque.
Macy painted this lovely snowflake.
Gramma gave us this fun felt Christmas tree that the kids played with for the whole month decorating and re-decorating it.
All of my Santas unpacked, ready to party.
I got some new gingi-trees to go with my favorite gingerbread house.
This corner of my kitchen makes me smile, especially the fun gingerbread house I decorated.
I found this cute mistletoe sign and I just love it. It completes the kitchen nicely.
I also have 18 beloved nativity sets, but I've shared all of their pictures before, so I didn't again this year.
What are your favorite Christmas decorations?
No comments:
Post a Comment