
Wednesday evening, I left Taiwan at 4:40 pm. I flew to Los Angeles and then on to Las Vegas and arrived at 4:46 pm. Isn't it cool that my trip half-way around the world took only 6 minutes? Mom picked me up with this gorgeous bouquet of a dozen tulips. We went out to dinner at Carraba's with Coleman, Mandy, Me, Mom, Papa, and Kristopher.

Thursday, Mom & I shopped until we dropped! Seriously! I got stuff for my family at The Children's Place, Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods, Kirkland's Home, Toys 'R Us, Best Buy, Wal-mart and Target. Whew! We also had lunch at Baja Fresh.


Thursday night, we went to a Scrapbook class and made these 4 darling pages.

On Friday, we went out to lunch at The Olive Garden then we toured some model homes. This is one of our favorite activities to do together. We love to get ideas for different floor plans, but mainly we love to get new decorating ideas. Aren't these rooms for a little girl and a little boy too cute?

Friday night, Mandy, Lynn, and Aunt Debbi joined us to see the movie "27 Dresses"- so cute! We also got dessert afterwards at Golden Spoon.

Papa, Mom, Mandy & Coleman,






2 comments:
I looks like you had a really good time. And I like your hair!
So great! Glad you are home and having a good time!
Post a Comment