
It's Valentine's Day again, and I'm so lucky that I have 4 special Valentines!

Kaleb, will you 'choo choo choose me?' At 5 years old you love to learn! You love to read new books and you love it when I read to you. Some of your favorite topics are transportation vehicles and the solar system. I love when you come to me with your cute puckered lips and I love your tenderness.
The kids' school doesn't exchange Valentines (which I think is unfortunate), but Kaleb came home with some sweet treats from his teacher. Later I found a somewhat wilted rose and some fabric hearts in his back pack from a couple of girls in his class.

Noe, 'you rock my boat!' You are such a spirited little girl. You love to dance and sing along to any song (your speed for picking up lyrics amazes me!) You also love to play with your dollies and you still love dinosaurs. I love your sweet prayers (that our family will be together forever) and how in-tune you are with me.
Noe's class actually made valentines for each other today in school. She came home with this cute Love Bug tote filled with them and some goodies from her teacher.

Gavin, 'you're a great catch!' At 14 months you are just a sugar drop! You love being a member of our family and we love having you with us! You love to put toys in and out (like your Little People in and out of the School Bus), you love to chase rolling balls, and you love your Baby Einstein DVD's. I love your sweet laugh and cute little voice, your slobbery kisses and your sweet bear hugs.
This guy is seriously always happy! He is such a joy to have around and a good example to me.
Leonard, you have the key to my heart! Cheesey, I know (but remember I went shopping at Victoria's Secret earlier). You love current events and have such a memory for detail and knowledge on how to make the world a better place, and I know you will do it (you already are!) I love the wonderful man that you are and how you take such good care of me and our children. I love that you love me too.
I got spoiled this year by having 4 Valentines, and I also got spoiled by my sneaky husband. On our flight to Hong Kong I pointed out a pretty necklace and bracelet from Swarovski. On our return flight that little stink got both for me to surprise me with today. He also got me a box of my favorite- Almond Roca.
I love my sweet family!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
What a good man! Sorry I missed you when you were here. I am glad that you were able to spend some time with your family. I'll try to catch up with you this week sometime.
Post a Comment