Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 33 to me!


Originally, we had planned on taking the kids to Hualien to swim with the dolphins on my birthday. Now, I don't know when or if that will happen. But, I did have a very nice birthday still. I spent most of the day in my usual position on the couch with my foot iced & elevated. I had a great book (Breaking Dawn) to read though, so that helped to pass the time.

The best thing was that Leonard flew back to the States to help take care of me and the kids and we got to be together.

We had a small party with our fam, Aunt Debbi, and the Stewart's.



I received some lovely gifts- jewelry, bubble bath, gift cards, artwork from the kids, and my favorite- the DVD Len made me. I like birthday cake and ice cream, but pie is my favorite, so we also had some of Marie Callender's to celebrate- yummy!

Eri & Tom came up for the weekend to see Leonard, but they had to go back to Salt Lake the day before my birthday. It was still great to see them, and I had a great birthday!

No comments: