I've already shared the story of my broken toe and elbow, so now here's the pics:
Here we're home from Urgent Care where they told me I had a severely broken toe, but that they couldn't do anything to fix it.
My sore elbow and swollen right arm & hand. Remember, at first they told me it was just sprained. 4 days later they called back, "by the way your elbow IS broken, but we can't help you fix it."
After my surgery I was bandaged up for 11 days.
Every hour I had to ice my foot for 20 minutes. This cryo-cuff was very handy.
The doctor finally removed my bandages and stitches, and my foot seriously looks like it should be on the Bride of Frankenstein. Now I'm still in recovery wondering if the day will ever come that I can walk normally again- ugh!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment