Friday, February 20, 2009

The Big Belly Baby Bump


I am 28 1/2 weeks pregnant, and SO glad to finally be in the third trimester! I already weigh more than I did when I delivered Gavin and my belly circumference is only an inch smaller- yikes! My doctor is not impressed with me to say the least, but I swear I haven't been pigging out any more than usual- tee hee. I've also been exercising 4 times a week, which is something I never did during my other pregnancies. I blame it on breaking my toe last summer and having to be on bed rest for almost 2 months, I just started out chubbier this time around. Oh well, after he's here safe and sound I'll worry about weight loss again.


My tummy is just so big and heavy! It's fun to feel all the acrobats little boy likes to perform for me each day. He is definitely active!


I still think it's so cool that Leonard and I created this little family!


My sweet little Kaleb is so happy to be a big brother again. He was expecting a girl at first too, but quickly became super excited to have another brother. He thinks it's neat that the boys will out-number the girls 2 to 1. He's a funny guy!


Noe really wanted a sister at first, but she quickly got over it. Of all the kids, she is the one that talks about the baby the most and she is ALWAYS kissing my belly- which I think is so cute.


She still asks if she'll ever have a sister. At this point, who knows? We're so glad we have our little princess though.


Gavin is definitely the "baby" right now, so I know it will take some adjusting when the new baby arrives. He'll pat my belly and say baby, but I'm not sure he really understands. If my belly ever gets exposed while I'm sitting, he gets upset and quickly runs over to cover it up. He is fascinated with my friend's new baby though, so hopefully he'll be just as enthralled with his own.


Our little family of 5, soon to be a family of 6. I guess we're not so little anymore!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Big belly means happy baby! Don't always listen too your doc ;-)

the andersons said...

I don't know what your doctor is talking about... you look fantastic!!

suzi said...

Cute pictures!

chris jenkins said...

you look great Jen! and love your baby bump! love all the cute pictures!