
No, not that kind of ketchup, I need to catch-up on this blog. I have most of our pics/stories for 2008 already on here, but there are still several I need to add (for example: ALL of our Thailand trip!)
I used to be a scrapbook junkie, now I'm just an occasional dabbler. That's why I started blogging, so I could record our little memories easier and print them out in a Blurb book each year. At the beginning of the year, I learned that Blogger had changed their API, which meant Booksmart could no longer reliably communicate with, and thus slurp, from Blogger. I was crushed! However, Blurb has recently fixed the problem, so we are back in business. I'm going to go through the year and just crank out the posts. After I'm done I'll put them in chronological order so I can start slurping away. I'll also being posting for 2009 simultaneously, so sorry if I cause any confusion!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment