This month I added 49 houses to my spreadsheet, so along with January's houses there are now 81! This month I started to panic too. We will be a family of 6, so we obviously need to get something that we will all fit in. However, we will be a family of 6 on a single income- I don't want to get in over our heads. We contemplated buying a duplex or a town house, but I would prefer a "detached" house (as they call them in England and Ottawa- ha). We were able to talk to a mortgage specialist at our bank, so now we know where we stand in pre-qualifying and I don't have to guess anymore. I feel so relieved because our favorite 3 homes for this month are all in our price range. Again, they may be sold by April, but hopefully we'll still be able to find something we love.



No comments:
Post a Comment