Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lovey-Dovey Day


On Saturday morning, Len took the kids to a birthday party at Bouncy Town. While they were out I made a little Valentine cake, and some Valentine cards. I also put on the table the roses Len brought home for me the night before (I had a rough day Friday), and what I thought were the cards Kaleb & Noe made at the Primary Activity last week. Come to find out the card I thought Kaleb made, Noe really made, and Kaleb gave his card to Mary. However, Sophie gave hers to him and that was the card I thought Noe made. I think it's so sweet that they all shared. Our little poems on our valentines are:

Loveable
Expressive
Only Love
Nerdy
Artistic
Righteous
Dreamboat

Joyful
Example
Naughty &
Nice
Imaginative
Fun
Eloquent
Rambler

Kind
Athletic
Learner
Engineer
Beautiful Soul

Natural Beauty
Oh So Sweet
Entertaining

Great Friend
Adorable
Very Talkative
Innocent
Nice

Kaleb liked them so much he made another one:

Righteous
Eternal
Imaginative
Love

I was really impressed!


I am in love with Little People, and the kids loved their new Sweet Valentine set to play with.


That evening I went to our Ward Valentine's Party with all of my Valentine's! My darling husband,


my sweet little boys,


my precious little girl,


and my new little one that I can't wait to meet!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

chris jenkins said...

love the valentines and the pix of you and your family :)