Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lil' Happy Dance!


This morning when I stepped on the scale I saw that I lost my 20th pound since moving to Canada and am finally back down to my pre-pregnancy weight- wahoo!! Unfortunately, I still have 30 pounds to get to my target weight. I haven't done any drastic dieting or exercising, just running stairs from the basement to the main floor and upstairs cleaning up after my messy family, nursing my baby, and trying to eat healthier foods in smaller portions. Not only do I want to lose weight, I want to be healthier overall. Hopefully, these lifestyle changes can do that. I'm scared I'll plateu though and then give up and gain weight again. Being a yo-yo is not so fun. But for the moment I'm celebrating my small victory!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats! I was doing a happy dance when I was down half a pound this week! LOL. I think it was the shoes I had on though :-) This is a really hard time for dieting....

the andersons said...

Good for you... that happy dance was completely well deserved!!

Delyna said...

Way to go!

Chandra said...

Good for you!! Every week I plan to start eating better....then I drive by In N Out and it's all over!

Confused Shannon said...

wow~~ dance all night long~~