The kids had a 4-day weekend and we all survived- tee hee. Actually, we had quite a good time. Friday, they had a PD day at school and Monday was a Provincial holiday. I had to laugh at the name of the holiday though- Family Day. Most families I know had their kids home from school, while their parents were back at work. Apparently, the Federal Government doesn't recognize families. Oh wait, they do in August. Seriously, I am so thankful for Leonard's job, but would it really be a crime to have a long weekend every month?
The pre-weekend fun began on Thursday. Kaleb & Noe finally got to have a Valentine's party at school and they celebrated the 100th day.
Kaleb & Noe don't have all the fun. Gavin & Teague have lots of fun at home too. Especially, playing with their train table, or in it, or on it, it's all good!
Friday, we drove down to Smiths Falls to spend the day with the Holden's. All the kids had fun playing together, and I had fun visiting with Marj. She's a great cook and made homemade lasagna, french bread, and pink velvet cupcakes.

Saturday morning, we celebrated Valentine's day. I made 100 Oreo truffles for the event.

In the afternoon, the big kids went to a 4 hour-long birthday party. The theme was Guinness World Records and they had a blast. The little kids went to the Martin's, so Len and I could go on a date. We went to see...
We don't watch movies or TV all that much (although our TV always seems to be on as background noise). Anyway, we figured this one was one to see on the big screen. We caught it on the Imax in 3-D and it truly was an amazing spectacle. I want to go live on Pandora now.


2 comments:
Hey! Next time you have free time I want to come over and make dinner with you. We can make everything from scratch, it will be fun! I love to cook and I;m good at it too! LOL
I'd love to have you come cook with me someday! I want you to know that I think you're amazing!
Post a Comment