I can't believe it's now Twenty-Ten! We hope this year is a great year for all of us.
Our little family is growing up and we each set a goal to try and accomplish this year.
Kaleb is our little chef and wants to cook 5 meals and bake 5 desserts.
Noe wants to wake up early before school and work on her artwork. She hopes to make 10 beautiful pictures this year.
Gavin actually doesn't want to get potty trained, but I sure want him to!
Teague wants to walk now. Before he was 9 months old he was pulling himself up to standing and starting to furniture cruise. My other 3 were late walkers, so I'm not ready for an early one, but it sure seems he is ready for it!
Leonard wants to write 200 pages for his novel. I'm reading it as he goes, and can't wait to hear the whole story!
*lose 30 pounds
*finish unpacking, organizing, and decorating the home
*visit all 3 of our extended families
*have monthly family fun outings with our nuclear family
*make Blurb books for 2008 & 2009
I'm hoping I'll atleast accomplish 1 of them!
2 comments:
Ok Jenn, Help me out! I am new to this blog thing and I keep reading people who want to create BLURB books, what is this??? How do I do it?? (And NO laughing because I don't know!)
It took me a while to figure it out too, so I would never laugh. You just go to the website blurb.com and then they walk you through it when you click on blog books. They'll "slurp" your blog and put it in a book for you. However, I chose to edit each page, so I could choose the lay-outs/journaling for each entry. They had a 30 minute how-to video when I made my 2007 book that was very helpful. If it's still on there, I'd recommend watching it. You do have to upload their software to your computer, but it doesn't take too long. They're really quite easy and comparatively cheap to other photo books. Good luck! I can't wait to see it when you're done.
Post a Comment