Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red, Pink, & White


Love the lovey Valentine's Day! We did it up Dollarama style this year, and it was a big hit.


The kids were excited Saturday morning to find these little treats waiting for them.


Kaleb with his bear, Chocolate. His Valentine from Daddy said:
Dear Kaleb,
I think you are a great martial artist, a clever tinker, and a wonderful son!
I love you!

Noe and Strawberry.
Dear Noe,
I think you are a great dancer, a creative artist, and a wonderful daughter!
I love you!

Gavin and Caramel.
Dear Gavin,
I think you are a great singer, a careful engineer, and a wonderful son!
I love you!

Teague and Vanilla (don't you love all the bears' names? those are compliments of Kaleb.)
Dear Teague,
I think you are a great crawler, a contagious smiler, and a wonderful son!
I love you!

Len got a little treat too (but it's a secret.)

I made a little bed of roses for Len too, aren't I sweet- tee hee.

We all got these little boxes, you'll see what was in them below.

The contents- the best dessert ever, Oreo Truffles! Yes, I made 100 of these babies, but they weren't all for our family. I also gave some to our neighbors, and the young women at church.


My Valentine from Leonard. My body, mind, and soul loved the dark, milk, and white chocolate truffles from Godiva. Yeah, they beat my oreo truffles, but luckily it wasn't a competition and I got to eat both kinds!


My sweet Kaleb also used his class dollars to buy this to make for me. Love my sunshine boy! I just love my whole little family and am glad we get to celebrate Valentine's day together.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a sweet Valentine's Day!

The Hedquists said...

Happy V-day! Jen, you're looking scrumptious!