Our major accomplishment of the week was painting Kaleb's room and rearranging his furniture. All I can say is that I love Behr Premium Plus Ultra paint! Now I can't wait to get the rest of the bedrooms painted.
We went with the Martin's and Cameron's to see "How to Train your Dragon." It was a really cute show, but Gavin wouldn't wear his 3-D glasses, can that hurt his eyes?
We had the Martin's over for a play day and went to the park. Aren't they a cute bunch?
We got together again with the Martin's and Cameron's to take a dip at the Snook's. I'm so glad the weather has had some hot days this year! Last summer, it was pretty cool.
I finally finished reading book 4 in "The Wheel of Time" series. This tale is EPIC. I'm enjoying it, but it is just really l o n g. I've only got 8 more books to catch up and then who knows how many more to actually finish the story.
I painted 6 small paintings for Gavin and Teague's room. Now I need to do their 2 big ones.
Sunday night we had dinner with the Martin's, Cameron's, Woolsey's, and Layne's. I forgot my camera, but while we were there Teague decided to walk across the room, and then do it again, and again. He is an extreme furniture cruiser (climbs up on the furniture- the sectional in particular, then cruises back and forth across it barely holding on to the back), but he has never taken more than a few steps on the ground without holding on to anything. He did great though! After we got home I tried to take some pictures, but he was a bit tired. Gavin was great cheering him on, I'm just sad his face got cut off in the above picture. These guys are becoming good friends!
*A word about my knees. Last week, they were feeling tremendously better with the aid of my prescription drugs, but my ankles were hurting a lot and at the end of each day my left foot would be red and swollen. Now that we are into week 4, my knees are hurting really badly again along with my ankles, hips, and lower back. I think my broken toe from 2 years ago has come back to haunt me. I don't know how to describe it, other than it has "fallen" and hangs down below the rest of my toes. I think I'm walking funny to overcompensate for it and that has caused everything else to get tweaked. I've got to see an orthopedic specialist. I don't want to cause any permanent damage- ugh!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment