Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 4


Pinkalicious! We got Noe's room all painted now. (Thanks Gregg!)

We drove down to Smiths Falls to spend the day with the Holden's. They're moving to Thunder Bay next month- so happy for them, but so sad for us.

We went with the Backstrom's to see Shrek Forever After. Kelsey came too and her mom watched Teague so I could actually enjoy the movie. (Thanks Diane!)

After our Young Women's Activity this week, I invited the girls over for a slumber party. We pigged out on pizza, popcorn, oreos, and ice cream. We also watched "Ever After."

We had a Relief Society Activity this week too, an old-fashioned Strawberry Social with the most delicious strawberry shortcake served on homemade biscuits- delish! The ladies also swam.

We had lots of fun play days this week. We went over to the Martin's, the kids swam everyday with Kelsey & Bailey, and we finally made it to visit with the Park Group. Gavin had a blast playing in the muddy water.

I got some more paintings done, these are for the play room.

*We also went on many walks in the evenings. My knees and ankles are feeling better, but they still hurt and there is definitely something wrong. I go to see a specialist on Wednesday, wish me luck!

No comments: