Friday, September 3, 2010

Full Circle



We drove back to Las Vegas to spend a few days before we flew home. Len and I got to go on a date while we were there. We went to the coolest place in town- the Las Vegas Temple!



Afterwards we grabbed lunch at Baja Fresh. I had to get my fix of delicious fish tacos and fresh guacamole and salsa negra.




We topped it off with frozen custard from Mr. D's (for delicious!)



The kids got a date too, to see Toy Story 3. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you bring some tissue!




I got to visit with my dear friends- Leslie,



Becky,



and Christy.



The little guys had fun "swimming" in the bubble bath.



Yes, we STILL have 2 in diapers (ugh!)



The kids always have fun playing with the toys at Gramma and Grampa's,



and going for rides all over town.



And of course, we LOVE to swim!


And I LOVE this pic of the 2 #fours!

The 10 of us (Coleman had to work) went out to dinner at our favorite Taiwanese restaurant,



Chili's!



For our last night in town the Lee's and the Barlow's met up with us at The District,



The kids had a BLAST dancing to the band "Jump, Jive, and Wail." I think Len did too.



While we were packing Gramma and Grampa took the kids out to Bonnie Springs and Coldstone, and Jack tried to stow-away with us. It's always hard to say goodbye!



We flew out of Vegas on the red-eye, so even though we arrived in Detroit at 6:30 in the morning, it felt like 3:30 to our bodies. We had almost a 4 hour lay-over, so the kids curled up in these chairs and they all fell asleep.



I made a graffiti rock to entertain myself.



We flew on to Syracuse and then drove back to Ottawa where we were greeted by this darling sign on our front door from our neighbors (I have no idea why it's sideways.) We sure miss our families and friends, but it's nice to be home too.

No comments: