Jenn and Anngela came over to watch our kids on New Year's Eve...
...so Len and I could party with the Cameron's and the Martin's. We enjoyed a delicious Lebanese feast (we brought baklava- mmmmm) and played Cranium and Gift Trap. I put my camera in my purse to take with us, then I left my purse at home (of course!) We had a fun night, then the next day...
...Jenn came back to babysit for us, so Len and I could go on a "double feature" movie date! After we got settled into our seats at The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader, we turned around to see the Cameron's behind us- so funny!
Next we saw Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows. Now we are anxiously awaiting to see Part 2!!
Earlier in the week, I took Noe to see Tangled...
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

1 comment:
Hi Jen! It is lovely to hear from you!!!! I just read through some of your recent updates! The kiddos are getting so big!!! Especially Gavin and Teague!!!! They are all gorgeous and look like fun kids!
Happy New Year!
x Nicky
Post a Comment