With the New Year it's always great to make new goals. I wanted to record how well we did on last year's goals and state our goals for this year too.
Len wanted to write 200 pages for his novel. Well, being a full-time diplomat, a full-time husband, and a full-time father didn't give him much spare time to be a part-time writer. However, he does have about 60 pages under his belt.
This year his goal is to be more organized so he can live each day with more purpose.
Kaleb wanted to cook 5 meals and 5 desserts. He for sure made the 5 desserts and probably made 5 meals too (all breakfast- tee hee!)
This year he wants to become a master at Origami and learn Kirigami as well.
Gavin did NOT want to get potty trained last year and he didn't. But, during the first week of January he officially became an "underwears" wearer- yee haw!
This year Gavin is excited to start school in the fall.
Teague did accomplish his walking goal. He didn't do it early like I predicted, but started around 14 1/2 months.
This year he wants to add to his vocabulary.
Noe wanted to wake up early and create 10 pieces of art. I don't think she ever woke up early, but I also don't think a single day passed that she didn't do some sort of artwork.
This year she wants to get along with Kaleb better and not fight anymore (bless her heart!)
1- lose 30 pounds (I already blogged about this, see "I'm Hungry").
2- Finish unpacking (check), organizing (just the craft bins, bookcases, and file cabinets to do more thoroughly), and decorating (just need to paint the family room canvas) our home.
3- Visit our 3 fams (yes we did!)
4- Have a monthly fun family outing (not monthly, but at least quarterly).
5- Make blurb books for 2008 and 2009 (nope, and now I need to add 2010 to the list).
This year I want to complete all of my unfinished projects (I'll post on my Creative Pursuits blog), but mainly I want to focus on being HAPPY, HEALTHY, and HELPFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment