
With only 3 days left in the month, I finally reached my goal. These beautiful angels, Dance of Life and Song of Joy are the whole reason I finally wanted to add the Willow Tree Nativity to my collection. They are sold separately, but I'm now at the weight I originally wanted to be at at the end of April, so I treated myself to both.
It's not been easy to "diet" this month. Not that I don't want to, I really do enjoy our muesli breakfasts, salad lunches, and lean protein & veggie dinners. Okay, sometimes they're not the most satisfying and I get the crunchies and munchies or my sweet tooth appears, but for the most part I am content with our new eating habits. It's been hard because there were so many times to cheat this month: Institute lunches, Dinner group, March break, Dates with my husband, Dates with my kids, St. Patrick's day, Relief Society celebration, Book club, Movie nights, Birthday parties (SIX this month)! Food is not just how we fuel our bodies, it is social! I like being social and it's hard to participate in the different activities and abstain from the food that goes along with them.
I will continue to strive to eat well and I will also cheat (as wisely as possible) when I am at social events. I hope to reach my ultimate goal this year, but I also want to enjoy life with my family and friends!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment