The kids were off school for a week, so we had some fun...

...play dates with friends, Cayden, Kate-Lynn, and Grace;

the kids went 5 pin bowling with friends, and Len went 10 pin bowling with the Elder's Quorum;

I took the kids to the Toonie Tuesday Movies to see Hugo;

we treated the family to buy one get one for $0.99 Blizzards at Dairy Queen;

we all went downtown to the Rideau Centre to window shop (and I got new clothes for the 2 weddings in May, hooray!);

we drove down to Lake Placid, New York for lunch, to walk around the beach of the frozen Mirror Lake, and to book our hotel for July (can't wait!);

Leonard and I went on a fancy date to A'Roma Meze- yu, um! (when can we go back?);

I went to an uplifting Relief Society celebration with my amazing sisters from church.
*We had a great week. Hope your spring break was/is/will be great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment