Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Taste the Rainbow




We caught a Leprechaun.


He took us to his pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow, and it was delicious!




Our new decor to add to the mix.




Little Hiram is almost the same size as his leprechaun.




Teague and his Irish lamb (that has a clover on his bum).




Gavin and his "I heart Ireland" bear.




Noe with her Irish dancer. She wanted to wear as much green as she could. She made up the rule that instead of getting pinched if you don't wear green, you get a kiss. And if you wear green , you get two kisses. I like her thinking!




Kaleb and his official Irish leprechaun. He was stoked to wear his Minecraft shirt.






Len: Do I have to hold this leprechaun?


Me: No, of course not.


Len: Oh, I will because I think you're cute.


Me: I'm so lucky!




Me, the green queen Irish girl who keeps her pot o' gold close to her heart!

No comments: