Monday, July 2, 2012

6th of 12 = Success!

Hooray!  In June, I was able to meet my weight goal (and got down to my pre-pregnancy weight) so I added the Shepherd and Stable Animals to my Nativity.  I still have 30 pounds of extra weight to lose, so I hope the second half of this year will be as successful as the first.  I'm nervous as we just got back from camping, next week we're going on another mini-family vacation, then Len's going back to work.  It's been so nice having him cheer me on (and feed me healthy food) during his parental leave.  I hope I can keep it up!

2 comments:

suzi said...

You go girl that's awesome! I have a little more to go & your good news keeps me motivated!

Jen Reil said...

You always inspire me Suzi, so I'm glad I'm helping to motivate you back =).