The Main Street in Lake Placid is simply charming. We walked it everyday we were there. At the top is this quaint, rustic church.
Every building houses a fun shop(s)/restaurant. There were too many good things to choose from!
On our last night, we took the free trolley around the village too.
I could build a home like the Just Bead It store and be happy all the rest of my days.
At the bottom of the street you find this darling, stone church.
The free live music event I mentioned before. What a great place- right off Main Street and right off the water.
I don't know what these flowers are called, but I love them!
We found this house for sale and decided we want to buy it. If only it were that easy!
I love Adirondack chairs and this little spot was too endearing to pass by and not capture.
We did a bit of shopping too. We got part of Kaleb and Noe's Halloween costumes, and there is a year-round Christmas store that I may have spent a pretty penny or two in, and there was a homemade fudge shop with about twenty flavors of fudge. They also had a promotion if you buy 1 pound you get a half pound free! I couldn't pass that up, but it was so hard to choose. On the right is our all time favorite- melt in your mouth peanut butter- delish! On the left is the chocolate I chose in Leonard's honor- dark chocolate caramel sea salt- divine! The one in the middle was the flavor of the month- watermelon- what? Yep, watermelon. It was so cute with a green layer, thin white layer, pink layer, and chocolate chips on top. It tasted just like watermelon candy, but in a fudgy texture. Surprisingly, it was actually quite yummy! I can't wait to try new flavors next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment