Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Bald Lake



 We had a great time at the beach while we were camping.  It was one of those days I was enjoying so much I didn't record it with my camera as much as I should have.  We had fun playing in the sand, watching friends play sand volleyball, swimming out to the dock, jumping on the huge (and my most favorite) water trampoline, rowing in the canoes, and eating lunch.  I did capture a few sweet moments.
 Len with two of his boys, Hiram & Gavin.
 Hiram and Mommy.
 Kaleb taking a minute to relax.  Swimming and building sand cities is hard work!
 Back to the sand city with Emma.
 We had fun with old friends and made great new ones too!  Noe with Emmeline.
 Snack time with Quinn, Molly, Noe, and Emma.
 Gavin and Liam splashing about.
 Teague loved the boogie board and is all ready to start surfing!
I LOVE this picture of little Ryan chillin' in his stroller after snack time, with his awesome summer hair!

No comments: