Ali is 11 months old today, so I'm just a month behind on this blog. I can't believe in just one more month she'll be celebrating her first birthday. She is such a joy! Leonard and I cherish each of our children. I would hope that every child would be adored by their parents, but lately I've been thinking about all the children that aren't. It just breaks my heart! I think many people don't know how to give love because they weren't loved. I will just do my best to love all those that I meet, because love is contagious!
At 10 months old, Ali has learned to shake her head "no" and does it daily when I put her hair up in a pony. If I don't put her hair up, it completely covers her face like Cousin Itt from the Addams family. She's very chatty and likes to sing with me. She loves to play with her siblings and is so excited when Daddy comes home from work each day. She is starting to climb up the stairs, and we have to use her seatbelt in her high chair or she climbs out. She has learned to clap her hands and wave and it is the cutest thing to watch her use her new skills. We sure love you Ali!!
No comments:
Post a Comment