The weekend before Easter was a special one for our family. On the Saturday evening, Noé and I attended the Women's Session of our church's 185th General Conference. We got to hear uplifting words from members of the General Relief Society, Young Women, and Primary presidencies and from President Henry B. Eyring. I love attending these meetings and am so glad that Noé is old enough to attend with me now.
The broadcast starts at 6:00 pm MDT, so that is 8:00 for us. We met earlier though with the ladies from our ward and the Riverside ward for a lovely potluck dinner and service project. For the service project we put together baby kits for St. Mary's home. "St. Mary's Home is an Ottawa-based social service agency that provides a full range of programs and services for young pregnant women, young moms and dads, and their infants and young children." (taken from their website).
On the Sunday evening, we went to our Stake's Musical Easter Devotional. Gavin got to sing with our ward's primary choir. My baby love is growing up!
I brought Kaleb and Noé with us while Len stayed home with our little ones (the devotional ended way past their bedtime).
*We started a new Easter tradition this day too that we really enjoyed and I will share more about in my next post.

No comments:
Post a Comment