Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day 2: Covent Garden

Our dear friends, the Stiles were in London for Caden's PhD graduation.  We had one day were our vacations overlapped so we were able to spend some time together.  We visited Covent Garden, which is an awesome shopping/restaurant venue, that I really want to visit again.

Some buskers just make me smile!

We decided to have lunch at Creme de la Crepe.

It was a little spendy...

...but it was so good!
This is the Cheeky Monkey (nutella and banana).  I got the Piggy That Went to Market that had ham, egg, cheese, tomatoes, and English mayonnaise.  I'm craving crepes now!

All of the kids ate well (except we had to take Ali's to go as she was asleep again!). 

I love being a part of "us"!

Rebecca and Caden were so awesome hanging out with us and not caring what we did.

We visited the British Museum, but only for about a minute.  Our kids were so tired they were literally laying down on the floor trying to nap.  We all went back to our apartment and then the Stiles spoiled us with yummy ice cream, tarts, cookies, and chocolate!
We love spending time with friends!

No comments: