Monday, April 24, 2017

8

Teague turned 8!  Len had to work until midnight on his birthday and the whole weekend after (another visiting minister from Canada was in town), so we went out for his birthday dinner the night before.

Teague chose TGIFriday's, just like his older siblings did.




He picked out this chocolate fudge praline cake for dessert.
(We had it at Thanksgiving, and it is SO good!)


Make a wish!

With preparing for our move to India and now life in India, I haven't thrown birthday parties with friends for a while.  My kids don't seem to mind though as their siblings are their best friends!  Although, I hope next year to have some friends parties for them again :).

Yum!

Here he is EIGHT years old!
He took red velvet cupcakes to school to share with his classmates and teachers.  One little girl gave him a picture of an emoji blowing a kiss and on the back it said, "Happy Burthday Teage.  From, Sofia."  She also drew hearts and more emojis on it.  So cute!

After school I took all the kids swimming, then we came upstairs to watch movies.  Teague asked if he could snuggle me, um YES!!  I don't get to snuggle my big kids much.  Ali looked at me though like her heart was broken.  She then found she could snuggle my legs.  At one point, Teague got up and Ali quickly jumped up and snatched his place.  Under her breath she said, "My spot."  She is a sweet and feisty girl!  I snuggled Teague, Ali, and Hiram all throughout the night.  I just wish our couch was the size of a bed, so I could snuggle Gavin, Noé, and Kaleb too.

We told him he could go shopping at the toy store here to choose a birthday gift, order something online, or go shopping when we arrive back in the States.  He chose to go shopping once we're back home and he already knows what he wants!

Next weekend, we're going to Water Kingdom as a family for his birthday outing.  The weekend after that he is getting baptized!  Woo hoo!  It's great to be eight!

No comments: