The first case of Covid-19 was reported on November 17, 2019. The World Health Organization declared it a global pandemic on March 11, 2020. However, it didn't affect our world until March 12th. We were told the kids would go to school on the 13th, then their spring break that was the following week was going to extend to 3 weeks (we were so naïve!). March 15th was our first unusual day as that was the first day we couldn't attend church.
One year later, and the only thing I feel is that the government is trying so hard to control people, but they have no way to control this virus and now it is mutating and we have several different variant strains. I honestly think we need to just go back to life. We will do our best to care for the sick and mourn with those that mourn, but we need to live. I'm so grateful our family has been safe, and I am so grateful for our home. But our homes have become our churches, places of work, and schools. We need people, we need to travel to new places. Life is not meant to be lived online!!

No comments:
Post a Comment